when people assume i’m straight i feel so insulted, like am i not gay enough?? do i need to step up my queer game??
what if Cosima is walking down the street sometime during season 3 just before Delphine returns and she sees a big fluffy golden retriever on the street and just stops to pat it for a while with like a wistful little smile on her face
I would actually die
Rating: T for mild language
Word count: 709
Summary: Delphine Cormier hasn’t been sleeping very well. After waking up Cosima by accident, she decides to open up and talk about having kids with Cosima
Delphine Cormier turns over in her and Cosima Niehaus’s bed, hogging all the covers yet again. This was probably the third time in the last few days she’d been having trouble going to sleep, but it was certainly the latest she’d been kept up.
“Delphine,” Cosima groggily complains, awakened by the cool draft. “Covers.”
“Désolé.” Delphine absently responds. There’s silence for about five or six minutes, although the unease filling their small bedroom was thick enough to cut with a knife. There was absolutely no way either of the women would be getting shut eye any time soon.
“What’s wrong?” Cosima asks, hoping that Delphine would go to sleep if she talked about what was on her mind.
“Nothing, it is just that I have been thinking about Kira.”
Cosima smirks in the darkness. “My niece’s well being has been keeping you up at night?” Delphine’s anxiety will be the death of us. Well, that or sleep deprivation.
“No. Well yes, kind of.” Delphine stammers. “I’ve been thinking about kids. Having them.”
- Beth's first words to Helena: I hear you tried to kill me, how'd that go?
- Beth's first words to Sarah: Give me back my clothes and take Paul.
- Beth's first words to Cosima: Hey dipshit, break any laws while I was away?
- Beth's first words to Art: I was trying to protect you from this shit, should have known you'd find your way in.
- Beth's first words to Katja: I'm sorry, I was trying to protect you.
- Beth's first words to Rachel: Did Sarah really knock you out? Props.
- Beth's first words to Kira: Hey little nugget, I'm auntie Beth!
- Beth's first words to Felix: Been taking care of Ali for me?
- Beth's first words to Delphine: Bonjour, keep Cosima in line will you?
- Beth's first words to Alison: I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.
In social issues class today our professor held up a black book and was like “this book is red” and we were all “no” and he said “yes it is” and we were just all “that’s not right” and he turned it around and the back cover was red and he said “Don’t tell somebody they’re wrong until you’ve seen things from their point of view”
that speaks to me
This is important.